• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Irish vs Dutch Ancestry.ca: [Split from] The Truth About Army.ca

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Pretty incredible amount of personal work done by the mods here. I’m sorry he’s gone despite one thread where it couldn’t move along
I won't. I've been told by staff that my posting "style" is not appreciated here. I can tell you, he is far more confrontational, abrasive, insulting, condescending, and more na-na-na-boo-boo than me on my worst day. I've been to the Penalty Box. He's not immune, he's not Austin Mathews. Hopefully he learns, but hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

I won't. I've been told by staff that my posting "style" is not appreciated here. I can tell you, he is far more confrontational, abrasive, insulting, condescending, and more na-na-na-boo-boo than me on my worst day. I've been to the Penalty Box. He's not immune, he's not Austin Mathews. Hopefully he learns, but hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.
Even Austin got two games.

Irish, English, German - which may explain why I fight myself when drinking ;)

I'll watch the news tomorrow... on St Patrick's Day ;)

St Patricks Day Beer GIF by OppoSuits

To my never ending delight, I love to point out to people that St Fatprick Patrick was English.
Not quite. Despite being born somewhere in Britannia he was by all historical accounts a Roman.

But he was definitely not Irish.

Written 1918:
An Irish Airman Foresees His Death
W. B. Yeats – 1865-1939
I know that I shall meet my fate
Somewhere among the clouds above;
Those that I fight I do not hate
Those that I guard I do not love;
My country is Kiltartan Cross,
My countrymen Kiltartan’s poor,
No likely end could bring them loss
Or leave them happier than before.