• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

It has been 2 weeks since my online status moved to "Selected" but no offer letter yet. How long does it generally take for the offer after the selected status?

Does anyone know how competitive rotp is, approximately what is the grade average needed? Also, I just finished my medical, how long for ottawa to confirm it?
Mid 80s grade average and a healthy slew of extracurriculars are usually enough, on top of a competitive CFAT and TSD-PI score of course.

It has been 2 weeks since my online status moved to "Selected" but no offer letter yet. How long does it generally take for the offer after the selected status?
I got mine after my week, so that's weird. Maybe give them a call or email? but dont sweat about it, you're in, so great job!!

Sorry, no clue about your question but what trades did you apply for?

I got mine after my week, so that's weird. Maybe give them a call or email? but dont sweat about it, you're in, so great job!!
Congrats!! I just got mine yesterday, thank you for the reassurance!

Do we just email the recruiting office to update our employment history? Also, are we able to update our employment history once we're on the competition list? I recently got offered a part-time job that I remember my interviewer saying counts as relevant experience for the trade I'm applying to.

Also, I'm a first-year uni student applying, I had a 90+ average in grade 12, but here in university, my first-semester average was 75% (had A- to A+ in all my courses except I failed Calc., bringing it all down) I know the minimum average is 75%, which will they focus more on my university marks or my high school marks?

I just finished up everything required for my application, which was sent to be reviewed this Monday. I am just wondering if anyone knows that if you do get selected, when does everything start? I've heard everything from June to August. Does anyone have confirmation on when the journey starts?

Have a question… I’m having a hard locating the site to log on to check the status of my application. Where do I go, and how to log on??

Hello everyone,

I recently sent in a bunch of documents that will be used to reassess my air factor, as I have gotten laser eye surgery in the past year. I asked my CFRC how long the review should take and they said that they didn't know but they sent a message to the RMO saying "for your review." What does that mean?

Also, I'm a first-year uni student applying, I had a 90+ average in grade 12, but here in university, my first-semester average was 75% (had A- to A+ in all my courses except I failed Calc., bringing it all down) I know the minimum average is 75%, which will they focus more on my university marks or my high school marks?
For the job experience, email the center and ask I guess. I'm not sure about that. As for your marks, I think you will be fine. My high school average was around 85, and my first year in Uni was around 70. I didn't even take Calc in the fall term, cause I was gonna do it in the summer, but I came here in the summer. So I guess just don't fail more courses and work hard and hope for the best. Stay fit as well, that would help you

For the job experience, email the center and ask I guess. I'm not sure about that. As for your marks, I think you will be fine. My high school average was around 85, and my first year in Uni was around 70. I didn't even take Calc in the fall term, cause I was gonna do it in the summer, but I came here in the summer. So I guess just don't fail more courses and work hard and hope for the best. Stay fit as well, that would help you
Thank you

Back