• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More WEnanigans?

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Why would a charity sell assets at a loss?

Before selling properties for an apparent loss, WE Charity shut down another bidder before he could offer a higher price​

Toronto Star

They're suing the CBC.

I wonder if the CPC would support the CBC if it meant more dirt being produced on the LPC by way of WE?

If it was someone connected to the Conservatives, the RCMP would be all over these guys, opening investigations and giving press conferences. Appointing a new Commissioner has been Lucki for his nibs.

If it was someone connected to the Conservatives, the RCMP would be all over these guys, opening investigations and giving press conferences. Appointing a new Commissioner has been Lucki for his nibs.
Yeah and considering her relationship with Morneau - who fell on his sword for JT - it’s no wonder I have zero faith in RCMP HQ

Follow the money. I bet the loss sound have been covered by a government
How much you want to bet the lawsuit against CBC is so the WE Charity can cut a deal with the Government to recoup losses 🤣

Government "settles" out of court, WE gets their money. 🤑

How much you want to bet the lawsuit against CBC is so the WE Charity can cut a deal with the Government to recoup losses 🤣

Government "settles" out of court, WE gets their money. 🤑
They deserve a cell in Sask Pen after due process of course. 😱

Yeah and considering her relationship with Morneau - who fell on his sword for JT - it’s no wonder I have zero faith in RCMP HQ
It's unfortunate that their HQ reflects so badly on the whole force. The boots on the ground take the brunt of the abuse that should rightfully be dumped on the top echelons. Not enough people make the distinction. Although, like any org, you'll have individual people tap dancing on their dicks with golf shoes, at every level.

It's unfortunate that their HQ reflects so badly on the whole force. The boots on the ground take the brunt of the abuse that should rightfully be dumped on the top echelons. Not enough people make the distinction. Although, like any org, you'll have individual people tap dancing on their dicks with golf shoes, at every level.
I fully agree that its not the rank and file here at fault. For the most part they are decent hard working people. I still like seeing the scarlet uniform on parades. Very impressive.

Follow the money. I bet the loss sound have been covered by a government

Hypothesis:

If I own two companies, and set the conditions for #1 to go bankrupt, I will accept an offer by #2 to buy the assets of #1 even if it's less than some other offer, because that liquidates the debts of company #1 and lets me get the assets back (in my other company) for less than they are worth.

I profit (overall); the losers are the people who were owed money by company #1.

Hypothesis:

If I own two companies, and set the conditions for #1 to go bankrupt, I will accept an offer by #2 to buy the assets of #1 even if it's less than some other offer, because that liquidates the debts of company #1 and lets me get the assets back (in my other company) for less than they are worth.

I profit (overall); the losers are the people who were owed money by company #1.
You know I understand that. Thank you...great explanation. (y)(y)

Back