• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Quick read of reports.

Crowds are thinning a bit as the sun goes down. (Temp drops fast after dark here)

Fireworks set off.

Drones being used illegally over the Hill

A fire has been set on Wellington to stay warm.

Someone threw a full beer can at Evan Solomon missing him

Crowd seems to be getting angrier but otherwise things look fairly tame

Press conference set for tomorrow “somewhere” after a prayer ceremony on the Hill.

City preparing in case this goes into the week.

None of those groups are there right now dancing on the tomb , carrying confederate flags or Nazi flags etc êtes.

All true. The thing is, Nazis and Confederates are bad people because of the things they do. Other people that do the same things nowadays are just as bad. But a lot of prominent Canadians have "interests" with some of those people. So I wonder whether Nazis and Confederates are as bad as I thought.

Quick read of reports.

Crowds are thinning a bit as the sun goes down. (Temp drops fast after dark here)

Fireworks set off.

Drones being used illegally over the Hill

A fire has been set on Wellington to stay warm.

Someone threw a full beer can at Evan Solomon missing him

Crowd seems to be getting angrier but otherwise things look fairly tame

Press conference set for tomorrow “somewhere” after a prayer ceremony on the Hill.

City preparing in case this goes into the week.
The real story is: have they found somewhere to poop?

Probably don't have enough to keep up to that ratio. I can speak from experience, 1 x Rifle Company will fill 1 x porta potty to the point that it cannot be used anymore in approximately 3 or 4 days.
They didn’t even get a permit for the event so I doubt porta potties were planned

Probably don't have enough to keep up to that ratio. I can speak from experience, 1 x Rifle Company will fill 1 x porta potty to the point that it cannot be used anymore in approximately 3 or 4 days.
For $6 Mil I hope they can get more than one porta pottie

On both sides I'm told ...

And what is their goal? The MOU goal of "sign this or resign, GG & Senate?

Meanwhile, latest shot from PWGSC-cam
View attachment 68337
Their goal is to end the mandates. Everything has morphed since they planned this, including that MOU. You appear to be the only one here that has problems believing its not a sticky point. They really got no support for it. I've been on a lot of sites and nobody even mentions it. It's hyperbolic and ridiculous. Everyone knows it. But go ahead and keep painting everyone participating as morons because you're fixated on that statement which no longer applies. It's like condemning everyone because some guy has a nazi flag. Or complaining because some guy named Pat does things you don't like. Mind there's a shitload of pissants I like to see resign and maybe it is time to move away from our present system and monarchy. Perhaps it's time to become a republic in our own right.
As far as your picture, why should anyone believe the message from government sources? I saw on the news right now trudeau and his family have been moved to a secret location for safety. 🤣 Safety from what? So much for isolating in his cottage. Didn't take long for that excuse to fizzle. Our leader has shown himself for what he is. Canada has seen, the Emporer has no clothes and a serious lack of intestinal fortitude

I find it telling that some of those that are the most vocal against Canadians exercising their Rights and Freedoms need to go down into the weeds and find the tiniest, mostly unrelated items to whine about. Things that really have no bearing on the majority of the thousands of people that support this initiative. Anything to poke it in the eye and try to spin havoc and hate. Of course, like the boy that cried wolf, they are becoming irrelevant as people tire of their strawmen and mountains out of molehill concerns. MOO.

We normally see bigger crowds on Canada Day and they have tons of porta potties set up on the Hill that get serviced throughout the day. There is a public washroom near the Queen Vic statue but it’s closed during the winter months.

That leaves local businesses, many of which were closed. There is the mall but they closed that earlier today because the anti vax crowd refused to wear masks.

Even with a permit I doubt the porta potties would have been allowed on the hill. The city might have approved some for Wellington or maybe one of the parcs but then with the trucks blocking the street I doubt that any service vehicle would be able to get in to clean them.

So yeah, poop might be an issue.

There are known right wing agents running this. There are press contacts threatening to hang journalists.

There are people with concerns they are trying to express.

There are others trying to cynically profit off it.
That would be every left wing protest I saw from my office which was right beside "Protest central". It's hard to keep other groups from joining in. Historically it wasn't the Communists or the Islamist's that started revolts, they were/are just better at taking them over when the time is right.

Back