• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

I love how all the focus is on a few crazies, and not the vast majority of people who aren't crazy, just upset with the government.
Did you not see my post right above the one with the civil war enthousiast? I’m a bit of a civil war buff so I’d be interested to see what has him bothered.

There is irony in a confederate flag being at a “freedom” rally.

other info: OPS confirmed that the protest did not have a permit. It’s nice that they are being allowed to exercise their freedom of expression despite that oversight.
Nor did the Tamil Tigers folks on P.Hill back in 2018 & 2019. Etc…

Some more trucks coming in from the west currently, being shadowed by OPP air assets.

Wouldn’t want the narrative to be that the gvt is stepping on their right to assemble.
Trudeau would change his tune pretty quickly if some media noted the out layers, but came back to the heart of the issue…or at least a substantial part of it…”GoC cracks down on hundreds of peacefully-assembling Sikh-Canadian truckers.”

Watch what happens when the normally-Team red friendly Sikh community from 604 and 416/905 starts to question Team Red’s lack of support… 🤔

Team red is getting perilously close to upsetting a very sizable portion of their 905 & 604 base, I think. Gerald “I’m no longer working for my university pal, Justin” Butts is probably crunching the secret LPC survey numbers and realizing that Trudeau’s sweeping “fringe” comments are starting to build back-pressure. I say that within 48-72 hours we see Trudeau give some thin, non-apology on the issue and that some simply experienced his statement differently than he intended, blah, blah, blah…lest he and Team Red own sliding polling numbers in 23/24…

You're right, they are all racists, and deplorables... Or crazies are as drawn to cameras, as cameras are drawn to crazies.

When you look at the flag with the swastika on it, you can clearly see it's upside down, meaning the idiot who marked it is trying say the government are acting like Nazis, rather than being a sign of support for Naziism. Being against Nazis used to be something people on both sides of the political spectrum agreed on here in Canada.

Last edited:
When you look at the flag with the swastika on it, you can clearly see it's upside down, meaning the idiot who marked it is trying say the government are acting like Nazis, rather than being a sign of support for Naziism. Being against Nazis used to be something people on both sides of the political spectrum agreed on here in Canada.

Seems a pretty common tactic these days.

I think the MSM and trudeau's cult have seriously misjudged this. They believed their own lies that this was nothing to worry about and a chance to disenfranchise a large portion of their opposition. Unfortunately, they did a shit job of it. Once they realized their failure, trudeau went into hiding. He wasn't able to spin it because too many Canadians are invested. Not only truck drivers, but other citizens in cars, buses, motorhomes and pickups. The thousands upon thousands that lined highways and overpasses have proven this is not a 'fringe' movement and that his estimations were wrong. He is fully vaxed including a booster, he had a negative test, he has zero reason to isolate. People are seeing this as a move to distance himself and ignore Canadians. He will not even be present to reopen Parliament. The titular head of the country, makes a personal decision to absent himself from the business of the country. The convoy is real, the support is real, their goal is real. Over $8 million raised so far and it keep rolling in. That is real support from thousands of people that won't be ignored. Quibbling about how much is corporate and how much is private. Continually moaning about donation accountability, when it's already a dead issue is childish. People that are quibbling that the estimate doesn't reflect reality, or those that, like the CBC, spend their time looking for one or two individuals to demonize thousands of citizens with, instead of considering the majority who are there for peaceful purposes are plain and simple, trudeau's useful idiots. Too busy looking through a microscope instead of binoculars. It simply proves that trudeau has managed to effectively create a divisive society. The Freedom Convoy has already won, by exposing the liberals for what they are. I've read a few times (I should have bookmarked) Canada, currently, has the most restrictive covid mandates in the world. Why is that? Is Canada's covid response the way to be? Is our situation worse than everyone else? Or should we be following the rest of the world and move from pandemic to endemic?

Like the Black Block thugs clomping in to BLM rallies? Not invited, but show up anyway. No one that I’ve seen hasn’t acknowledged that there are some extreme folks latching on.

Or do you mean that a large fraction of Canada’s independent truckers are Nazis?
Not just independent truckers, but also anyone that cheers from the sidelines or showed up in other forms of transport. Anyone involved must be guilty by association.

How very 1937 Germany we are.

Back