• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

So now we're just posting videos with no commentary? Time to start a new thread: "Freedom Convoy: Love it or Hate it?"

So now we're just posting videos with no commentary? Time to start a new thread: "Freedom Convoy: Love it or Hate it?"
I'm pretty sure I can guess how that's gonna go.

Hot Mess Trainwreck GIF by GIPHY News

I was letting people take their own opinions from the video, I can always give mine. I also find it highly convenient that JT suddenly has Covid symptoms and must isolate, likley far from Ottawa where the fumes and vibrations of the trucks won't upset the equilibrium of his bubble.

If something is getting up your nose, nothing stops you from just ignoring it. Especially if you think it doesn't amount to much.

If something is getting up your nose, nothing stops you from just ignoring it. Especially if you think it doesn't amount to much.
Sorry Brad, but its just too much fun to make jokes at some bubble boys expense.

"We're strong and you're weak and we'll always be strong and you'll always be w......oh wait, pull over, I gotta pee......"

If I just want to watch videos, I can go to YouTube, but thanks for that insightful information!

Well the video is pertinent about the issue at hand. It is a significant event and gives people a taste of the mood of the country, outside of the capitals. Plus points out impacts on the infrastructure web that maintains our daily life. Sometimes policy making has unintended effects and we can live without politicians/government for awhile (Belgian enters Chat), but not truckers.

Flag waving, chanting "Freedom!", yellow Stars of David, creating severe traffic congestion - including emergency response delays, deja vu wondering if what happened in our neighbour's national capitol last year could happen to ours...

What effect, if any, the tantrum protest will have on the hearts and minds of Canadian voters after his defeat of Harper, Scheer, O'Toole, we will find out in the next election with whoever comes next.

Not being dismissive or trying to discredit- just offering some context. He has as much right to say his piece as anyone else, and be judged by what he says and the company he keeps now. Same with Jordan Peterson; although it would help if I understood what he is saying half the time.

I did close protection for him once and found him to be an arrogant ego on legs, so perhaps that is clouding my view.
On reflection, I considered some personal timelines and realize that I did the protection detail for Brian Tobin. Apologies for slagging the wrong ego.

Flag waving, chanting "Freedom!", yellow Stars of David, creating severe traffic congestion - including emergency response delays, deja vu wondering if what happened in our neighbour's national capitol last year could happen to ours...

What effect, if any, the tantrum protest will have on the hearts and minds of Canadian voters after his defeat of Harper, Scheer, O'Toole, we will find out in the next election with whoever comes next.
Well according to the emails I am getting from the "National Observer" , the convoy is an evil plot between Trump and Harper, because everything is their fault, always.

Back