• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Off Hot

Inactive
Reaction score
Another year, another ROTP cycle begins.

Started the application process for RMC first thing in September. Testing, interview and medical etc. complete by mid October. "Bubble" on the on-line application portal was showing "Competition List" by the start of November. It just moved from "Competition List" to "Selected". If anyone has any experience with this, I'm just curious if this means what I think it does and how long would you expect before getting an official word one way or the other? Thanks in advance!

You should be getting an answer soon. Like, should be within 1 week. I have heard that some people received a phone call, however, I was just sent an email.

The offer will come soon enough, congratulations!. You'll have... memorable times at RMC.

Thanks! Offer email came yesterday... less than a week from "bubble" moving to email.

Wow that's awesome guys! I didn't know offers were being made this early! I was just moved to comp list today.

Wow that's awesome guys! I didn't know offers were being made this early! I was just moved to comp list today.
Just wondering, which recruitment center did you apply to, and which trades did you apply for?

Wow that’s awesome! Good for you. So are you applying straight out of grade 12?

Does anybody know when they will start sending out acceptances?
They say there are selection boards every once in a while, but honestly, you can get an offer anytime. I got put on the competition list last year very late in April, the recruiting center thought I was going to reserves. I got my offer late in May though.

I was moved to selected today on the Forces dashboard.
Congrats!! You’ll get your offer soon. Just maintain the minimum grade since and try to get active and fit for the summer lol.

I was moved to the competition list on the 21st. Jan. Anybody else moved to "selected "

Congrats! Are you going straight out of grade 12? Also, which recruitment center did you apply from?

Back