• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Two Investment Firms Own Almost Everything

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but there is little doubt it translates to politics. This guy puts it pretty simply. Two investment firms, Venture and Blackrock, own just about everything in the world. Including all the pharma companies making a covid vaccine. Brand competition is a fallacy of the masses.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but there is little doubt it translates to politics. This guy puts it pretty simply. Two investment firms, Venture and Blackrock, own just about everything in the world. Including all the pharma companies making a covid vaccine. Brand competition is a fallacy of the masses.

The Belgian guy talking about how he manipulated the H1N1 scene is quite disturbing, around 46min mark.

Actually Disney owns a large part of the world. Too bad it didn't own my place of employment - it would be the happiest jail on earth.
Mickey as the Warden......

BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with just over $9 trillion in assets under management as of July 2021.

Babies being born with tails and animal hair man.
I use this from my local library as a guideline on how to spot fake news posted on social media.

BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with just over $9 trillion in assets under management as of July 2021.

How dare you point that out... that can't be true. I'm sure everything is fine.

How dare you point that out... that can't be true. I'm sure everything is fine.
Who cares. Tails on babies. And animal fur. Why aren’t you talking about that? Sounds serious.

The irony in some of those stories lol.

The funeral director one cracked me up. “John O’Looney

I mean, they aren’t even trying …

Kind of like that video of dozens of "independent" news media from all over the US all covering news stories verbatim.
Or the "build back better" theme pushed by almost every world leader at the same time... must all be fake news. Those crazy conspiracy theorists, pretty soon they'll say we need a vaccine passport to eat in a restaurant.

Back