• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2021-2022 OFFICER PRODUCTION PLANS FOR TRAINED REGULAR FORCE NCMS

Has anyone heard anything yet WRT an OT via M Plans (ie Med/Pharm/Legal/etc)?

Has anyone had access to the SIP and seen if PSOs are a go this year? I'm in isolation so I can't dig around quite yet

Should I be expecting a confirmation of my acceptance?
Wondering the same thing, mostly because of the 10 days limits to send the acceptance/refusal.

I have sent my acceptance the same day, CC'ed my OR, my civilian email and my CoC.

There is also the fact that most people/units are on leave this week which might make reply slower.

Also, I don't think it will have an impact on the offers, but user Mindinmatrix also noticed an error in the date on his offer, which is also on my offer for the university start date.

Good to know other people are also getting offers, good luck to everyone else!

Wondering the same thing, mostly because of the 10 days limits to send the acceptance/refusal.

I have sent my acceptance the same day, CC'ed my OR, my civilian email and my CoC.

There is also the fact that most people/units are on leave this week which might make reply slower.

Also, I don't think it will have an impact on the offers, but user Mindinmatrix also noticed an error in the date on his offer, which is also on my offer for the university start date.

Good to know other people are also getting offers, good luck to everyone else!

I talked with PSO today and they said they normally don't get back right away because they are busy getting all the messages out and they might not actually get back to you. You can ask your ULO office if they have your file yet. But I had the same mistake so I asked them to clarify in my email. I also sent with delivery and read receipts.

Congrats. I've had similar challenges. Worth the wait! I wish you well on your future endeavors!

I wonder if they cut all the different commissioning plan messages at once or one at a time? Basically if I haven't heard on utpncm yet and they're cutting CEOTP if I should just let the dream die haha it is my first year applying so I haven't had high hopes regardless

I wonder if they cut all the different commissioning plan messages at once or one at a time? Basically if I haven't heard on utpncm yet and they're cutting CEOTP if I should just let the dream die haha it is my first year applying so I haven't had high hopes regardless
Messages just started dropping so don't lose hope but be realistic. Your CFAT makes up a huge part of the package so have a look at your percentile and see how competitive that is. PSO should tell you if you have a strong score from the interview etc..., but in the end it all comes down to who applied. I've only 6 courses left on my degree, and not sure how much that counts at the board.

In prior years all my non-selection emails came around May'ish.

Messages just started dropping so don't lose hope but be realistic. Your CFAT makes up a huge part of the package so have a look at your percentile and see how competitive that is. PSO should tell you if you have a strong score from the interview etc..., but in the end it all comes down to who applied.

In prior years all my non-selection emails came around May'ish.
PSO said my CFAT was good to go. I want to say 85th percentile or something like that? But since they take so few PSOs a year it is hard to say. Fingers crossed!

PSO said my CFAT was good to go. I want to say 85th percentile or something like that? But since they take so few PSOs a year it is hard to say. Fingers crossed!
That's a pretty high percentile!

Back