• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

does it tell you about your occupation and or your degree? what usually includes in RMC for ROTP offer?

Hi all, received an offer today for ROTP/RMC. Don’t know which career or much other info. Just that I got an offer.

Sounds like you’ll be infantry based on the ‘mushroom communication’ approach. Congrats!

Ducimus! ;)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone received admission letters for Engineering, fall 2024? Just wondering if they started rolling them out.

Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I've currently been on the "competition list" for an ROTP position for 6 months (10 months total when I started the initial application)
Is this normal?

I'm really unimpressed at this point.
I've invested all this money and time doing the medicals, interviews etc.
Least they can do is tell me if I'm in or not so I can move on with my life and think about other opportunities.
I'm usually positive and patient but this is unbelievable.

AB

Hello Everyone,

I've currently been on the "competition list" for an ROTP position for 6 months (10 months total when I started the initial application)
Is this normal?

Least they can do is tell me if I'm in or not so I can move on with my life and think about other opportunities.

AB

For ROTP, seems like a pretty typical timeline.

If you look at past application thread posts, there are very few that managed to get from initial application to offer within 10 months.

For reference , I'm also ROTP applicant , applied 8 months ago, and still stuck in "Final Processing".

I'm guessing we are looking at closer to a 12-18 month period from application to offer.

In fact, I've been informed I'm personally looking at 2-3 years from app to offer for a pilot slot.

No wonder people dip at at this stage. Like you said, its too bad they can't just give a pending "yes/no" so we can plan our life.

Hello Everyone,

Is this normal?

AB
Do not despair. ROTP offers go out as late as August in some cases. They send a generic email to everyone who wasn't selected in late August/September. It could be radio silence for a while, but spots open up due to people changing their mind and Civ U is probably still open.

Hello Everyone,

Is this normal?

AB
Yea, your experience is pretty normal. Have you followed up with your recruiting office for an update? They should be able to provide you info on the status of your application. The ROTP portal is not always up to date. Also, your career choices also affect how long it takes to get an offer.

Back