• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2024 BC Election

In this Poll, BC Conservatives lead in polls and seat projections are tied with NDP. The Green Party with 1 seat are King makers. That’s very dangerous as the NDP would be even more beholden to the radicals in BCG for every single thing.
BC Cons need to dig deep and move the needle in the NDP ridings.

Note growing NDP support in parts of interior. Things are very much in motion.

In this Poll, BC Conservatives lead in polls and seat projections are tied with NDP. The Green Party with 1 seat are King makers. That’s very dangerous as the NDP would be even more beholden to the radicals in BCG for every single thing.
BC Cons need to dig deep and move the needle in the NDP ridings.

Note growing NDP support in parts of interior. Things are very much in motion.

jon stewart boo yah GIF

Not sure who conducted the poll they talked about on the Mike Smythe show, but the results were:

NDP - 42%
BCCP - 32%
BC Greens - 12%
BC United - 12%(!)

They estimated that with the vote split in certain ridings, the NDP could get 80 ridings if the election were held today.

Not sure who conducted the poll they talked about on the Mike Smythe show, but the results were:

NDP - 42%
BCCP - 32%
BC Greens - 12%
BC United - 12%(!)

They estimated that with the vote split in certain ridings, the NDP could get 80 ridings if the election were held today.

It loos like the Greens might be the 'Kingmakers' ;)

But BC United FC will probably get a better draft next season.

Dropped our loader off for repair today and was listening to some folks talking about how screwed they will be if Eby wins and the NDP starts handing their land over to FN. Exactly what they said I will not repeat here, but let me tell you the starting point will be violent.

I'm not sure if he's bragging or not...

Patient went to ER 180 times, says Eby, as he names science adviser on drug crisis​

VANCOUVER — In Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, one person made 180 hospital visits last year, according to Premier David Eby, who said the patient was part of a crisis of repeated emergencies among people with overlapping health and addiction problems.

They include people with brain injuries from overdoses who show up in British Columbia hospitals far more often than most, he said.

Maybe we should treat our medical system like a prepaid maintenance package you'd buy for your car.

You get it if you buy into it, otherwise it's pay as you go. I have to imagine that person making 180 visits a year has used much resources and probably contributed very little. They are essentially spending other peoples money for their addiction.

Tie in the LEO and Legal resources that I imagine they are scooping up and they are a drain on society and social systems.

I'm willing to help people, but they have to want to be helped and there has to be limit, after which their life is in their hands.

Back